Nerd Fitness

2»

Replies

• MarshallLuke
    MarshallLuke Posts: 177 Member
    Nerd fitness + Adipose + dancing ood = best thread ever.

Also, I work out for two reasons...
    1: If you travel with The Doctor there is a lot of running involved
    2: Working out = leveling up http://xkcd.com/189/
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Aww, my Doctor Who peeps are here. Feeling so much love right now... (How many people here were trying to calculate how many Adipose babies they could make from their excess fat?)

Guilty... with my stuffed one right by my side, in fact.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Thank you! Absolutely love that link! :D I already found inspiration. :)
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Aww shucks, I feel like Ive made a difference just by posting someone else's blog. Who knew I'd feel so at home? That said, feel free to add me If you like!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Advocates of Paleo, I see.
    I am not sure I believe that you can simply stop counting calories and eat as much as you like on any sort of diet plan, without impact on weight, and also, I would have thought it was rather a bland and limiting diet.
    I am sure you could achieve the same results by sticking to a good, wholefood diet as well.
    I would hope so, anyway.
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Loving the Doctor Who.stuff.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Love an Ood!

Wish you could see the shirt I'm wearing in my profile pic more clearly...it says "Save the Daleks"...and I just looked down and realized the shirt I'm currently wearing says "Rule #1 The Doctor Lies". ;)
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Not all there are Paleo advocates. :wink:

Some of us are quite the opposite.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Not all there are Paleo advocates. :wink:

Some of us are quite the opposite.

Relief to know, I would hate to think Paleo is the only way to be fit, strong and healthy. since I like me a little cottage cheese or greek yoghurt each day.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    I am not sure I believe that you can simply stop counting calories and eat as much as you like on any sort of diet plan, without impact on weight, and also, I would have thought it was rather a bland and limiting diet.
    I am sure you could achieve the same results by sticking to a good, wholefood diet as well.
    I would hope so, anyway.

I'm not an advocate of Paleo.

I am, however, a huge advocate of nerds!

tumblr_m56ha3A38o1r5fqqfo1_500.gif

:happy:
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Yeah I think Paleo can be good or bad, so I don't really come down on either side. But I am heavily in favor of increasing the sexy quotient among nerds.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Found that site a few months ago and love it. It's growing popular
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    I would hope so, anyway.

I'm not an advocate of Paleo.

I am, however, a huge advocate of nerds!

tumblr_m56ha3A38o1r5fqqfo1_500.gif

:happy:

haha! :) But the I dont' think the forums are full of paleos. I am not really one, but I do believe in eating mostly veggies and meats and only one serving of starch/grain per day because my body doesn't do well with those...