Options
    39 here ... so just a 30 something :bigsmile:
  • SmilesIowa
    Options
    I'm also 30!! :)
  • ammiehill79
    ammiehill79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    33 here....wife and mom of 2 toddlers. looking to get in the best shape of my life before we introduce number 3 into the world. Im always looking for motivation.
  • Minlilysa
    Minlilysa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    32 here add me if you want
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    34 here!
  • amyjayne1
    amyjayne1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31! Just had baby number 1 and looking to get in shape ready for baby number 2!!
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I'm 32...
  • elothen
    elothen Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    32 here, seems like the magic number! Feel free to add me, friends are always good ;-)
  • assmanfrom1973
    assmanfrom1973 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    here!
  • rasp35
    rasp35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 35 and am convinced my body turned against me from the day I turned 30 :laugh: Would love to add some 30 somethings to my friends and hopefully we can help motivate each other.
  • LilMizMuffin
    Options
    Hello I'm 35 and I've lost 100 lbs since I started my weight loss journey ... I'm also looking for new friends to help me lose the last 16 pounds to achieve my dream goal weight.....(ANYONE CAN ADD ME!) if they are looking for motivation and support on your weight loss journey....:flowerforyou:
  • Hrcules
    Hrcules Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    34 here!
  • Amaro82
    Options
    Hello, I just waked into the "30"year old door not to long ago and just started this weight loss journey 10 days ago. I'm using my Power 90 tapes to exercise. I bought them years ago, but never finished. So this time I'm hoping to complete the full 90 days.
  • DLH070911
    DLH070911 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    34....with two toddlers.....no more babies in this chicks future, so time to get rid of the baby+ weight!! hoping to be successful before my metabolism decides to take the middle-age dive off of a cliff......
    :happy:
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Hi I'm 35 and am convinced my body turned against me from the day I turned 30 :laugh: Would love to add some 30 somethings to my friends and hopefully we can help motivate each other.

^Totally agree^

Im 35, mom of 2 boys.
  • Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just turned 36 last Thursday!!! DEPRESSING!!! but my goal is to be at goal by the time I turn 37.
  • JennsPups
    Options
    I'm 30, will be 31 in April. :)
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm 37. It seems like there are plenty of 20 somethings and those in their 40s and 50s. Just wondering where the people my age are!?

Alana, I'm 37 and live in Delaware. I sent you a request :bigsmile: