Options

Replies

• Quiggs1982
    Options
    I'm 30. I turn 31 next month.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I posted here earlier but I wanted to share my progress photo collage with you all.

Again, I'm 33, with 2 boys (8yrs and 11 months). Busy busy schedule, but determined to make time for my health.

Collage.png

Feel free to send me a friend request (and please include a little note if you do). Thank you!
  • dsmpunk
    dsmpunk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Will be 34 in a few weeks.
  • 2013queen
    Options
    33 :-)
  • superstar_commish
    Options
    32. Turning 33 in 2 days. =)

Happy early Birthday!

I am 32 now will be 33 at the end of the month - January babies ROCK!!!

Thank You. =)
    Happy early birthday.
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I am 36.
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    34 here. I turn 35 in a month. We should band together and take over. Muhahahaha! *cough* Um, sorry.

(Add me if you'd like. Always open to new friends.)
  • sgall123
    sgall123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am 31 also ;)
  • SummerNights32
    SummerNights32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am 32. I don't have any kids yet, but I want to be healthy when I do....so it has been good motivation. Although I would like to lose about 40 more pounds all together (that would put me at 150 or so), I am healthier and fitter now than I was in my twenties. I think I just grew up, matured, and decided to focus on me. I dropped a bad relationship and about 80 pounds with it :).

Now I am 4 months in to a new relationship...with a guy that loves athletic AND curvy women haha. I love it! I feel secure and ok, yet I want to get healthier and more fit. I am really in to strength training right now, and its been great. Even if things don't work out in the long run, it doesn't matter in terms of my weight loss. I lost the weight for me, and nobody else..and I will continue to do so!

Stats: 32 years old, 5'7", 190 pounds (Heaviest weight: 270), size 12 jeans, M/L shirts
    Goal Weight: I have a few haha
    1: Lost the weight I gained over the holidays :)
    2. 180 pounds
    3. 169 pounds (That will put me at 100 pounds lost..and kept off for nearly 4 years!)
    4. 150 pounds
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 - feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    just turned 32 last month and am a sahm of 4
  • Siriean
    Siriean Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, just very new to the community. :)
  • ReneeBackSewell
    ReneeBackSewell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and I'm realizing that I've spent so many years overweight and just not dealing with it! The real me who is stuck inside this oversized body is ready to get out and show her sexy self :) My soldier is hot and deserves that hot chick he married to come back to him!
  • ni22a
    ni22a Posts: 6
    Options
    33 here. dedecided I needed to lose my unwanted weight,,,NOW! I really would like some support. I never really had a problem wtih wieght, but after a car accident & medicine I am on & a bunch of other things I have really put on the weight. I am new to this site.
  • purpleprose
    Options
    I'm 30, almost 31, and would love some 30-something MFP buddies!
  • windyleal
    Options
    I'll be 37 in March...my thirties have been the best years yet!
  • ni22a
    ni22a Posts: 6
    Options
    I will be 34 in May & I have ot think about it all the time At least now I know I am not alone.
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    36! :)
    23087067.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jenna1590
    Options
    I am 30 :)
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    Options