1 week down!

Options
Well, I've made it through my first week on here, and its been great! No noticeable weight loss so far (though I am considering investing in a new scale, since the one I have is quite old), but I'm just really happy that I not only stuck to my calories and exercise goals, but I got in exercise every day this past week except one - and I am SO not a fan of exercise, haha.

unfortunately its um ... that time of the month ... so I won't really know until next week, since I tend to fluxuate a few pounds. but, i did do some measurements this morning, and there has been some change in my waist and thighs, so yay!

thanks to everyone for being supportive, and good luck! I hope we can all reach our goals. :)

Replies

• blink14
    blink14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well, I've made it through my first week on here, and its been great! No noticeable weight loss so far (though I am considering investing in a new scale, since the one I have is quite old), but I'm just really happy that I not only stuck to my calories and exercise goals, but I got in exercise every day this past week except one - and I am SO not a fan of exercise, haha.

unfortunately its um ... that time of the month ... so I won't really know until next week, since I tend to fluxuate a few pounds. but, i did do some measurements this morning, and there has been some change in my waist and thighs, so yay!

thanks to everyone for being supportive, and good luck! I hope we can all reach our goals. :)
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you and thank you for the encouragement!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Keep on truckin'!!! Sounds like you're off to a great start!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your great week. I'm sure there'll be lots of great weeks to come. Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi Blink, it makes you feel so much better . I am sure it will be more accurate after your cycle. :smile: Keep up the good work.
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    it was hard for me to get the frist few pounds off but now it is much better! Hang in there!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I bet your scale is not showing a loss because of that time of the month. Prepare to celebrate next week! Feels sooooooooo good.