Plateaus

Options
Hello so has anyone ever been hitting plateau after plateau cause I have the first 10 - were easy but afterwards the last 20 that ive lost so far were very difficult. now I 've been stuck for about 4 months now and i just cant seem to break it any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    More protein, less carbs and fats. Add in a new exercise (if you're a runner start lifting, vice versa). If you still don't see a difference in a month or so, eat less/move more.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    How long have you been eating at a deficit?
  • Brianna19992
    Brianna19992 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i already eat lots of protein and i switch up my exerciser almost every week now. plus i usually eat under 1200 cals a day
  • Brianna19992
    Brianna19992 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've only been on this site for about 2 weeks and usually all the time its not purposely but i have such a busy life style that its difficult to eat 1200 cals only because i get up in the morning i have my breakfast i head to school, come back have lunch then i work an 8 hour shift and im not home till 11pm plus i work for tim hortons so im trying to avoid buying food all the time as well as eating all their unhealthy food its difficult
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    i already eat lots of protein and i switch up my exerciser almost every week now. plus i usually eat under 1200 cals a day

Youre not eating enough.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I've only been on this site for about 2 weeks and usually all the time its not purposely but i have such a busy life style that its difficult to eat 1200 cals only because i get up in the morning i have my breakfast i head to school, come back have lunch then i work an 8 hour shift and im not home till 11pm plus i work for tim hortons so im trying to avoid buying food all the time as well as eating all their unhealthy food its difficult

If you want this bad enough, MAKE time to make your food or prepare it for the next day. There are literally hundreds of options out there if you want it. Canned LF soups, Salads, fruit, cut up veggies, peanut butter, frozen entrees if you must, protein shakes, sandwiches on whole wheat bread, meat, cheese...

The more I learn the more I realize that eating healthy is not that hard and if you want to lose weight bad enough, you will make time for the things that are important to you. If you dont, its obvious that it wasnt important to being with.