herbalife

Options
thinking on starting with herbalife, just in the beginning just to get a boost!!
opinion

Replies

• lilibet50
    Options
    I am in my 4th year of using herbalife and swear by it.

I weigh a lot more than people actually think because of the protein i eat . My daughter started at the same time as me she was a size 16 and is now back to a UK 10/12.

I found the classes motivating and not a "hard sell" not like the other types of clubs where you pay about £5.00 everyweek to stand on some scales ..

My weight has stayed off for the 4 years i know what to eat and what not to eat. I rarely eat carbs totally not necessary there is plenty more foods out there.
    The best tip by far is water as much of it as you can, dont worry about going to the loo all the time, it sorts it self out!!!
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    I was on the shakes, even signed up as a distributor. I find i am more sated, and lose more ,and am healthier when i eat real , whole foods.
    My sister uses the shakes as a breakfast,otherwise she tends to skip breakfast.

Also,using the shakes doesn't really teach you anything about healthy eating.