Friends !

Options
I was very much looking forward to going on a butlins weekend for my 30th in march , until i saw photos of the others in their fancy dress outfits, I tried mine on and my hubby took some pics and omg! Im by far the fatest and worst looking out of all of us. Its got me quite upset . They all said I look ok , what they dont understand is I dont want to look ok ! I want to look nice or at least as nice as they do, it like because m fat I should be satisfied with ok. I have visions of usall being together and people calling me names as they see these 3 slim nice looking women approaching them and then this big fat ugly round one with her lumpy legs hanging out. I cant help thinking I will make them look and feel better so they are happy for me to look ridiculas

Replies

• Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm sure your friends don't think like that at all and it is just your insecurity and the way you feel about yourself just now. Even if they thought you could do with losing a bit of weight (for your health and happiness) they would never want to say anything because they don't want to hurt your feelings. Never mind what anyone else thinks (or what you may think they are thinking) and just get going with your healthy lifestyle and you will be at a size you are happier with before you know it.

Good luck and enjoy your Butlins trip :flowerforyou: