My first day on here.

Options
Hello everyone,

I just signed up on here this morning, hoping to find the website easier than some of the others. So far, I find it a little faster to track what food I eat. I've been struggling with the last 25-30 lbs the last 6-8 months. I'm going to really try and get my bootie in gear. I have a lot of things to look forward to this year. It's my 5 year class reunion and my best friend's wedding. I could use some motivation and support from everyone. Thanks

Replies

• OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    I know I speak for myself and several others when I say, "This is an awesome site and you'll :heart: it here!"
    You'll find tons of support/motivation/help on MFP.
    Best of luck to you on your mission!
    :flowerforyou: T
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and well wishes to you on your journey. MFP in my mind is certainly easier to use than many other sites, and it's free!!!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is wonderful here! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • balance9
    balance9 Posts: 160
    Options
    You'll LOVE this site. The wikki is awesome...don't remember the last time I had to manually enter a food, as someone has already beat me to it. The only food diary I will use, cuz its so easy.

Welcome, and best of luck on your journey.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great and the people are amazing and real! You will love this site!
  • sdb_colorado
    Options
    This is a real user-friendly site. I paid for another site at some point and it had so many advertisements and articles about different things surrounding the food journal, that it was hard to concentrate on what you were doing. This is a much better site. And I find that most of the things I eat, even outside of the home, are already logged in by someone else. Once in a while, I have to log an item, but it is easy to do.

I haven't been real active in the message boards (I did for a little while), but they are great, too. Whatever kind of motivation you need, you can find it here!

Good luck - you have lots of support here.

-Sue
    :flowerforyou:
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also must say this place is wonderful and the people here are supportive as well. The site is easy to use and you'll learn very quickly how to improve your health.
  • olsonlyn121311
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.