Need motivton and friends who have a lot of weigh to lose

Options
Hey I am Robin and I am way over weight. Im not making up excuse, but I got hurt playing softball in college and just didnt care to work out anymore. I love playing. I have played year round since i was 10. Then in 2011 my son was born 4 months ealry and I kept telling myself that getting into shape is not important.. Now that he is getting ready to be 2 I cant keep up with him and im upset with myself.. I need to lose about 80 or so pounds and I worked out last night, but it is hard working out alone.

Replies

• fiferize
    fiferize Posts: 141
    Options
    me me choose me....lol I'm here for you. Add me.
  • southernsherri
    Options
    I, too, have about 80 pounds to lose. I can always use more motivation and friends to cheer on (and who will cheer me on)!
  • verityclaire3389
    Options
    Hiya, I'm on a mission to lose alot of weight too! I weigh around 15st 11 (221lb) but have lost around (2.5stone) 30lb in a year, but still have another 2-3stone (30-40lb) to shift. I found having friends on mfp really helped :) I've added you. I'm from the UK xx
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Add me! I've got an almost 1 year old and I need to get this weight off to keep up with him! I join MFP in Jan 2011 and lost 60lbs....then got pregnant and all the weight (and then some) came back on. I would ultimately like to lose 130lbs!
  • tmoehn
    tmoehn Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me. We can both provide each other motivation.
  • snarkysneak
    snarkysneak Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose at minimum 50 lbs. Ultimately, I would like closer to 80 lbs. I'd like to join your group.
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    When I started losing weight, I needed to lose about 70 lbs. I've lost 23 so far (7 outside of MFP) but I still have a looooong way to go! Even after I hit 140, I may still want to lose 10 or 15 lbs.

Add me if you want :D
  • sdomski1
    Options
    HI!!! THat's me!!!! Let's lose and never find it again!!!!
  • theresapoynor
    theresapoynor Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey im right there with you i have about 100 to 110 to lose. I will send you a friend request and we can try and motivate each other. I know i could really use some friends to that have a lot to lose, just because you all understand and we are all going through the same thing.
  • mrs_taylor522
    Options
    I want to lose at least 80 pounds and I need support and motivation to get there! I need friends who are in the same boat as me, not just worried about a pesky 5 pounds. Who's with me?:smile: