On-the-go Breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    great thing about the blue berry banana pancakes, they have like a 3:1 carb to protein ratio which makes it a great post work out meal for anybody whos into morning workouts. I'm actually going to make them after yoga today lol

if i can make them then a 5 year old could and their's would probably taste better lol.
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I like egg cups, too. I usually use turkey ham, onions and green and red peppers. They keep well in the fridge so you can just warm them up throughout the week. They are good snacks, too. My kids love them.

I'm looking for some other ideas to mix things up so this is a great thread!

I've been eating oatmeal more lately but it is not very fast for me unless I make it then leave it while it cools and come back to it later. I guess the making it and eating it can be fast, it is the waiting for it to cool that takes time. :) Cereal is ok if I have a chance to eat it right away but with kids needing my attention it is more likely to get soggy. I like the idea of having fruit or veggies to munch on in the car.