Trouble Spots

Options
Does anyone have any tips on how to improve the look of loose fat and skin on the abdominal area? I am toning up nicely everywhere but there. I already incorporate cardio, ab work, dry brushing and firming lotions into my daily routine. Any other suggestions?

Replies

• Dlhigh
    Dlhigh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are on the right track. Just a thought, how about instead of just ab, you focus more on core work. Strengthening your core will straighten your posture and and tone all of the muscles from shoulders to buttocks. This will help "pull in" your abs, and work all of the surrounding ab muscles. Remember that routine crunches only work the upper muscles. You need to draw on all 4 sets of ab muscles achieve dramatic results, such as a "six pack". Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps.
  • kateyb
    kateyb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Its not a fix on it's own, but a friend of mine lost 6 stone in 4 months on lighter life last year and to tone his stomach area he used one of those muscle stimulator belts. You know the ones I mean - they send electrical impulses that contract muscles even while your watching tv. Don't think they do much on their own (instead of working out) but to tone up loose skin he swore by it!
  • manderpander22
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will try them out.