Creatine

Options
I have a body fat percentage of 30.2% - my main goal for working out is to lose fat. I don't care too much about my weight # in lbs, just looking to decrease body fat. I workout atleast 60 minutes everyday both doing a form of cardio exercise and weight training. I eat clean and drink plenty of water.

I purchased a tub of creatine and want to know what is your experience with creatine? If you can explain why/how creatine will help me reach my goal of losing body fat that would be great!

Replies

• FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Creatine volumizes your muscles and makes them a bit stronger
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I assuming therefore that means in the long run, more endurance during workouts/strength training ultimately equaling improved fat loss... yes?
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I assuming therefore that means in the long run, more endurance during workouts/strength training ultimately equaling improved fat loss... yes?

I dunno that there would be a large amount of fat loss benefit. That isn't really what it is for. It will make your muscles look a bit larger, and make it so that you can lift slightly more weight for the same reps, or another rep or two with the same weight, supposedly causing a bit more stimulation for strength and muscle gain.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    OK, thanks for your posts! Appreciate the info!