sports bra

Options
Can anyone recomend a good sports bra? I am not "well equiped" so I don't need a special or exspensive one but the ones I am using keep rubbing me raw in certain places. I would like one like a tank top but not sure who makes them.

What do you wear when you are working out?

Replies

• Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 pack from costco, $17.99, champion brand. They have good support, I don't mind using them at home, but there is a bit of a uni-boob going on LMAO.

THe other two sports type bras that i use for everyday use, are from la senza. More expensive but amazingly comfy! Everything stays where it should :)
  • gurgi22
    gurgi22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have the Danskin High Impact Active from Walmart about $10 each. They are very comfortable; enough to be able to wear all day along and provide a lot of support.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    My favorite sports bra I have is Nike. They do make a tank top version that even has pockets to put stuff in. I found the Champions wore out fast and get uncomfortable. I don't need a lot of support either, but it can still be annoying.
  • cmgoff
    cmgoff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like the Champion high impact sports bras. They offer good support (I'm a 38D so need a lot of it) and come in a variety of colors. The model 072 is the one I am fondest of but they are hard to find in stores. Kohls used to carry them but not in my area anymore. But you can find them on eBay if you key in "champion 072" and your size. I know you say that you are not well endowed but you still want good support because even moderate impact can break the tissue down in even the smallest of breasts so support the ta-tas! Hope this helps.
  • jessifreehugs
    jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This is such a great topic lol. I've been trying to find a good sports bra for forever. Unlike you though, I have pretty large breasts, and I can't find anything that provides enough support to be worn by itself. So, I've been stuck wearing a regular underwire bra with a sports bra on top...not exactly comfy. :grumble: I hope someone has advice for larger chested women as well!
  • countingdown
    countingdown Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is such a great topic lol. I've been trying to find a good sports bra for forever. Unlike you though, I have pretty large breasts, and I can't find anything that provides enough support to be worn by itself. So, I've been stuck wearing a regular underwire bra with a sports bra on top...not exactly comfy. :grumble: I hope someone has advice for larger chested women as well!

Enell makes an excellent sports bra for us well endowed girls.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    I have these from Walmart: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fruit-of-the-Loom-3-Pack-Shirred-Front-Racerback-Sport-Bras-Style-90011/5645741

They're ok, but I like my Danskin one better (that gurgi mentioned!). :happy:

p.s. I'm a B cup, if that helps with "sizing"
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    http://www.enell.com/index.php I've heard Enell is a good sports bra for well endowed girlies. :happy:
  • jessifreehugs
    jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will definitely check out Enell!
  • mtfisherwoman
    Options
    I Also wear the danskin bra from walmart . Very comfy.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    ENELL ENELL ENELL!!!!! Get one of Ebay because they are usually 60-70 bucks elsewhere. They are worth EVERY penny.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Champion bras with the keyhole in the back (I think 029). I'm a horseback rider - so there's LOTS of bounce to minimize. I'm pretty busty, and I wear a medium (I LOVE my bras to make a flat uniboob, if they don't, there's not enough support). But the other recommended bra is available on the Champion website!
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    I have the Danskin High Impact Active from Walmart about $10 each. They are very comfortable; enough to be able to wear all day along and provide a lot of support.

I second this! I just bought a couple of new ones and was very surprised at how comfy they were. Plus inexpensive. I also like that they are tagless.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Champion bras with the keyhole in the back (I think 029). I'm a horseback rider - so there's LOTS of bounce to minimize. I'm pretty busty, and I wear a medium (I LOVE my bras to make a flat uniboob, if they don't, there's not enough support). But the other recommended bra is available on the Champion website!

Ditto.