Goals and Rewards

Options
So my husband and I are setting some 2013 goals (not just weight related - work, finance, family etc.) anyway, we've been playing around with the reward for my weight loss goal, and I want to hear what you all are doing once you hit goal!

My goal is 145 (or size 6 whatever comes first) by July 1. I'm currently size 10 and 172 pounds at 5'8" I've already lost 23 pounds since my baby was born last spring. My "reward" is to go away for two days by myself (I have 4 kids ages 9months to 5 years, so being my myself somewhere is AWESOME!!) day one would be a shopping spree (dollar amount not yet determined, but maybe in the $3000 range) and day two would be a full day at the spa. Setting such an awesome reward is REALLY encouraging me to make it happen each day!! Showing me that having a reward to look forward to is much more motivating than just hitting the goal.

What is everyone else doing?

Replies

• Maridinger
    Maridinger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    As soon as I hit my goal I get new breasts and depending if I need it a tummy tuck :) Only 39 more pounds to go! Ive lost 56.
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    AWESOME GOAL!

I keep my goals in smaller ranges, since I am working on different goals- for example, if I complete a certain number of workouts in a week, or if I burn a certain number of calories in a week, I take myself out for something fun like a movie, or to Banana republic to buy a shirt or something.

Keep up the good work :)
  • VSeed2008
    Options
    I need to put a reward to my goal! Maybe I'll join you on that shopping spree lol!