Anyone on here who is age 18-25?

Options
I'm new and I would love to be your friend. I am an 18 year old girl who has struggled with her weight ever since her father died. I am recovering from a binging eating disorder and I want to lose a lot of weight, but I would like to do it the right way. My current goal weight is about 65 pounds less than what I am. I don't care how long it takes me to lose the weight, I just want to get there. I would love to have some support and motivation through this and I am more than willing to help anyone else out! Don't be afraid to message me or add me as a friend! I am very easy-going and friendly! :)

Replies

• sophiesummerdiet
    sophiesummerdiet Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am 25 and looking to lose a few more pounds the healthy way too!
  • kels1120
    kels1120 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 25 as well. Feel free to add me =)
  • FitnessWithaTwist
    Options
    ADD ME! I have a Youtube Channel Where I Vlog my tuesday weigh in's, discuss my dieting skills and health..and soon ill have videos up of me at the gym with buddies and types of interesting ish. Im sure i could help you out! im 25
  • pink_bubbles16
    Options
    You can add me 22 from the Uk :)
  • AmandaP_23
    Options
    Turning 20 in about two weeks. Feel free to add me! =]
  • Helenal91
    Options
    You can add me! I am 21 and have had weight issues all my life. Determined to loose it for good.

Good Luck everyone, there are lots of success stories from MFP
  • pinkjayhawk726
    pinkjayhawk726 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and also a newbie! Looking for some friends and accountability..Feel free to add me and anyone else as well! :)
  • miramaye
    miramaye Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. Add me :)
  • I'm 18 too!! :)
  • heatherfrosthughes
    Options
    I'm Heather & I'm 25! You can add me! I'm always looking for motivation too!
  • millipedey
    Options
    I am 20 and recovering from binge eating disorder, so I am in a very similar situation :)
  • rageandl0ve
    Options
    I'm 19 (and vegan), anyone's welcome to add!
  • Zylphie
    Options
    Hey!

I'm also 18, new, and appreciable of new friends! This is my second go around with calorie counting, and I would to both get and offer support and encouragement to resist bingeing.

Feel free to add me!
  • Skeleton_Keys
    Skeleton_Keys Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I've had this account awhile but haven't really used it for all it can be. I'd love to really get into this.

Add me if you'd like, I'm 21 and vege-tearing it up! :)
  • gloriabaker9
    Options
    I need a friend too! Im new as well. I'm 25 and I have about 50 pounds to lose so we have similar goals! Lets be friends!
  • hinewai13
    Options
    Add me , im 19 :)
    I love meeting new people with the same goal. We can do this!!
  • songburd808
    Options
    I'm a 23 year old newbie to MFP :) Feel free to add me too!

Looking to lose 40lbs. MFP is helping me get the eating part down, but I definitely need to exercise more :/
  • Jperez08
    Jperez08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there I am 22 years old and you can add me if you like :) I'm always looking for people to be motivated with! I am so very sorry about your father.. I just recently lost mine a couple months ago and kind went through the same thing..but this is a very motivating positive place! I would love to be friends with you!
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)