tired of sitting at my desk!

Options
I used to have a position where I was active with the kids and families i worked with, and now I spend most of my day sitting at my desk meeting with them in my office... I caught an episode of Dr Oz where he recommended that you should try to walk 2 minutes out of every 30 at work. I don't really remember why, I'm sure it's not a massive calorie burn in just 2 minutes or anything. BUT I'm so excited because I've rallied some co workers and we are going to give it a try. We can't realistically do it every half hour since we all have students coming to see us at different times, so we are aiming for 5 minutes every hour. We are on day two and have ended up doing 15 minutes every hour and a half. I work in a school, so we can walk laps in the building, but we have to work around bells, kids in the hall, and having to do some actual work too, haha! But anyway, I'm excited that my co-workers are game! and I just wanted to share the idea incase there's any other desk jockeys out there! :smile: