Turbo Fire results?

Options
Ok today is day three of Turbo Fire and so far its awesome. A bit hard to catch onto the moves but I'm doing my best. Anyway I searched for results on here and only one keeps popping up and its one that I have commented on so if there is anyone out there that has done turbo fire and was satisfied with results please post before and afters :) Thank you.

Replies

• dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm curious, too. I just ordered it and am excited to start!
  • annicins
    Options
    I just completed 9 weeks of Turbo Fire and lost 15.2 lbs. I would still be doing it except my husband wanted to start working out with me so we just started INSANITY. Turbo Fire is an AWESOME workout!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just completed 9 weeks of Turbo Fire and lost 15.2 lbs. I would still be doing it except my husband wanted to start working out with me so we just started INSANITY. Turbo Fire is an AWESOME workout!

That's awesome! Have you been following the diet plan too?
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i would like to see results as well! :)
  • lhatt83
    lhatt83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I lost 40lbs during my 1st round of TF. Also lost 4" off my wasit, 3 from the hips. 3 from each thigh, and dropped my body fat % by 6%

The moves get much easier as you get used to the workouts. Stick with it!!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I cant WAIT for my results! I start on Dec 17th and have til Jan 20th for my first weigh-in and measurement check! I am dong the 9-week PREP schedule right now and trying to get my eating back under control from the holidays then I will do the 90-day schedule. I LOVE IT as well!! I did Turbo Jam for 17 weeks before this and had some pretty decent results!!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Me me me!! I LOVE IT!! I lost 23lbs and now im doing the hybrid of TF/CLX!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I completed a round of TF a while ago. I lost about 16 lbs or so and I'm not sure on inches but I dropped at least one clothing size. Good luck!! :flowerforyou:

TF_R2.jpg
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it off and on since November, but I just started following the calendar this month. Other than increased endurance, I haven't seen results yet but I love the workouts. Those HIIT workouts are intense! I've done HIIT running of bleachers that didn't have me breathing that hard!

Even though I've been at maintenance for over a year, I did take before pics because I'm hoping for visual changes more than weight loss.

ETA: I'm not following the provided diet plan or using Shakeology (other than a few free samples I was given). I'm just following the workout calendar schedule, and I am doing other things in addition (mostly calisthenics).
  • kendrarochelle02
    kendrarochelle02 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TurboFire! I lost around 30lbs in the 90 days and feel amazing! Keep it up and you will see awesome results. I'm taking a break from it he schedule right now and will be starting Les Mills Combat as soon as it arrives.
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I love TF! I lost a few lbs and a few inches, and a friend of mine lost around 30 lbs. Her pics aren't mine to post, but she went from a size 14 to a 8/6, and she looks great!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options

Thanks for sharing! You're exactly my starting weight and hoped goal weight :) Did you follow the nutrition plan?
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Thanks for sharing! You're exactly my starting weight and hoped goal weight :) Did you follow the nutrition plan?

I didn't follow the nutrition plan exactly. But I did use the how many calories you should eat calculator found in the book to determine how many calories I should eat. You can do it! :smile:
  • sweetd_cali
    Options

I didn't follow the nutrition plan exactly. But I did use the how many calories you should eat calculator found in the book to determine how many calories I should eat. You can do it! :smile:

Thanks! I did the first month and haven't really lost anything but I haven't gained either. However I took a break for the holidays so that could be why. We'll see how things go as I get back on track.
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    So last monday I started and with in a week I haven't noticed any changes. Im not getting discouraged b/c insanity was the same way. I'm not so much looking to lose weight though 5 or so pounds would be great. I'm mainly wanting to drop inches from my body especially my hips and tummy. Thanks for all the responses if you dont mind what were your starting and ending weights? I'm currently 138lbs ......
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    There is a group called Turbo Fire Hotties. You should find lots of success stories there. I am on week 7 and LOVING it. I am down 10 pounds. The first couple of weeks I was losing inches but no scale movement. Then I started to lose about 2 pounds per week. Best of luck to you!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    There is a group called Turbo Fire Hotties. You should find lots of success stories there. I am on week 7 and LOVING it. I am down 10 pounds. The first couple of weeks I was losing inches but no scale movement. Then I started to lose about 2 pounds per week. Best of luck to you!
    When I did the 9 week prep last fall I didn't lose the first couple weeks, either. I ended up only losing 5 lbs (but I'm currently nursing my son and lose really slow anyway). However I lost 2 inches from my waist AND hips plus one each from my thighs and I think 0.5 each from my arms. I was wearing clothes comfortably that had been tight at a lower weight so the muscle was definitely forming.

I had to break after finishing the 9 weeks, but I started up again recently. Can't wait to finally get to the regular program!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!