Yup, me too lol.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    sitting on the edge of the bath tub
    On top of toilet

same here as long as theres something i'm happy
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Is anyone else listening to Five Finger Death Punch now beacause of this damn thread!?
    LOL I love that song.
  • bigdaddyfluff
    bigdaddyfluff Posts: 10 Member
    On the edge of the sink beside the toilet.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Over. And I swear to God if you hang it under I WILL CHOKE YOU.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    As long as I don't get stranded on the bowl, I don't really care. I'm the one that hangs the stuff anyhow....:grumble:
  • as long as it doesnt run out, I'm happy! and yes on the side of the tub because SOMEONE doesnt care to repair the wall mount! (grr)
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    who cares. as long as you dip it in the bowl for a fresher clean...
  • Over. It pisses me off if someone puts a new roll on and it's under. I even change it at my grandma's house lol And the shower curtain should always be pulled closed after use to dry and prevent mildew!! lol
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Over. Under is a serious infraction.

This. Just this.
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    100% depends on if you have to reach...

if it's on the wall in front of you - over those extra inches you have to reach are a nuisance
    if it's beside your knees then it doesn't matter the roll is right there, yoink.
    there better also be a supply to refill from nearby, never runs out.
  • Just use biffies lmao! they are toilets that clean your *kitten* for you lol!
  • ConstanceMarieRuff
    ConstanceMarieRuff Posts: 82 Member
    At my boyfriends house (and if I had a toilet paper hangy up thing, haha, at home) it is definitely over. Since, i don't have a toilet paper hangy up thing at my house, it goes somewhere reachable from the toilet (on the edge of the sink, back of the toilet, edge of the bathtub, or on the little caddy thing my mom puts al her junk on). (:
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Wetones! Bootay bliss :p
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Over. For some reason my husband put it under recently (it must be from sleep deprivation).
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    over.....always over.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    My husband of almost twenty-five years and I disagree on this. But we have never discussed it...when he replaces the roll, he puts it one way, when I replace, it's the other way...
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    The only time I notice the roll is when it's empty and I'm left hanging..........
  • It really doesn't matter to me.

Arguing about which way the toilet paper should be is even sillier than toilet seat fights :laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Over or Under?

If my husband puts the roll on, it winds up under. If I do it, it's over.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    OVER!!! (I've been known to switch it at people's houses if they have it UNDER)

I thought I was the only one who did that lol

My old roommate always had it under, the odd time she actually refilled the holder that is, and it drove me nuts! So would also frequently start a new roll when there was still like half a roll left.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Sideways. We're too cheap for toilet paper holders.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    I am in a mixed marriage. I like over, he likes under. When I am annoyed with him I switch it to over.