automatic adjustment for fitbit??

Options
Hi there,

So I got my fitbit for Christmas, and I LOVE it... figured it all out, got it synched with my myfitnesspal account... great...

My question is, for those of you who use it all the time, Do you ever "log" activity? Or do you just "trust" what it "adjusts" each day as accurate? When I do circuit training, it's 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs... and do 3 cycles of that...

I feel like my fitbit can't sense the strength and ab parts of the workout... I just don't know if I should log any activity or just leave it with whatever "adjustment" it gives me...

What do you do?

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Cycling, swimming, weight lifting, yoga, etc. I log it (I use an HRM) on MFP.

Running, jogging, walking, I leave it to fitbit.
  • jasonheyd
    jasonheyd Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I pretty much log anything that isn't just "normal activity," except maybe a casual walk here or there. If I'm walking or jogging for exercise, I use the HRM and log the activity into Fitbit. For non-aerobic stuff, I don't use the HRM, but I do enter the calorie burn estimates into Fitbit manually.
  • wildfirediva
    Options
    I have the body media fit link. The only thing I log in MFP is maybe my activities into the Exercise Notes. I use the "Burn" figure/number given to me on my BMF Link and accept the # that syncs to MFP. I really only use MFP for calories/food log I let BMF be my guide for activity and caloric deficit.