Body Bugg or Go Wear Fit

Options
Anyone used either of these devices? Any feedback?

I'm tempted .. but I'm not sure how good they are. On the one hand they seem a bit kookie but then if they're using them on the Biggest Loser maybe they ARE good. Mind you .. the Biggest Loser is just becoming one big commercial .. so who knows.

Let me know if you have one and love it or hate it.

Replies

• Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of either? what is it?
  • mcfaison
    mcfaison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do not have one but would love one. I have been doing Adventure Bootcamp for Women for 6 months now and our trainer who owns the studio endorses it, sells it and even has a body bugg expert on staff. Several women in bootcamp wear one.
  • arasm
    arasm Posts: 65
    Options
    I use a Polar F6 & love it. The body bugg would have been great but was out of my price range. I love using my Polar. I wear it every time I work out. It has helped me with being more accurate on the calories I'm burning. Which is really important when your counting calories in :) I also like the look of the polar. The body bug is so big and ugly. Good luck to you!!
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I have the bodybugg and I LOVE it! The data that you get from it goes beyond just calories burned. It breaks down your activity through out the day, and shows you on a chart what your calorie burn was for any given period of minutes through out the day. You'll be able to see what your burn rate was in cals/minute for anything you do. It can help you decide which exercises are the most beneficial. Or give you credit for things you never really thought of as exercise! It really is a fantastic tool. And, most importantly, you can see exactly where your calories should be for the day compared to your burn. You will know when you need to eat more, because maybe you burn more than you thought! That was the case for me. I considered myself sedentary, thinking I burn the 2100 cals a day, plus whatever exercise I might happen to do. Turns out I burn 1000 more calories everyday than I thought I did! It also tracks your steps, and your minutes of activity. I really can't say enough good things about it! It was expensive, that is true. But, as with anything else, often you get what you pay for. I think it was worth the investment. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

I believe that I have heard the Go wear fit is essentially the same product, but just branded differently. The accessories are not interchangeable though.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Body Bugg and Go Wear Fit are made by the same company and have identical functions. I bought the go wear fit because it was $100 less at the time and it came with the display band as a bonus. I have had mine for a year and find it is quite the little motivator, can't wait for my "beeps" to be completed each day!

My advice would be to find out which one has the best deal right now and go with that one!