• bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 with similar goals.

anyone feel free to add me!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    5'2" and goal of 110-115.... I'm currently at 134.
  • karenpriest
    karenpriest Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Technically I'm 4'11 AND 3/4s..... That 3/4 is very important!!! I'm looking to be 125-130lbs. Hubby and are are challenging each other to 10lb goals. Who can eat/exercise better and get there faster......

So it sucks. He guesstimates what he's eating I log and measure everything that touches my lips - we do the same length exercise, me on elliptical and he runs on treadmill. AND. The jerk is winning so far. So not fair lol
  • vamfiera
    Options
    I am 4'11" with 60lbs to lose
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    me! =D

SW: 217.8
    CW: 170.4
    GW: 150
    UGW: 130
  • shortnerdy
    Options
    5'2 175 aiming for 140 (anyless with my body type and I look ill)
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 183, hoping to get down to 140. Feel free to add me! :)
  • sljohn84
    sljohn84 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Here :)

4' 11 3/4", but i say 5' id like to be bw 105-110. About a 10-15 lb weightloss... feel free to add me :)
  • DKrisAn
    DKrisAn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'1 and looking to be around 115-120lbs. I weigh 185.6 now. Feel free to add me.
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    4'11 here with a bunch to lose :smile:
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" ---- I'm at 110 right now. I'm happy where I am all though I wouldn't mind losing a few more. I'm not worrying about it though since I've been lifting more! :D
  • Anna87062
    Options
    Hi There!

I'm 5'2" and i need to loose 100lbs! I've been tracking my food for about 2 weeks straight. Hope it helps! I have a long way to go. Any support is welcome. And I shall do the same for you :)
  • MzColey
    MzColey Posts: 21
    Options
    Add me to the group...LOL 4"11 weighing in at 159 definately need to loose this weight...Feel free to add me, also I use fitbit so you can me there as well : http://www.fitbit.com/user/22NNL7
  • tayagrp
    tayagrp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    I'm a military spouse and mom of two. I'm 5'1", 33yrs young, and 149lbs. I need friends that are similar in weight and fitness goals. To all please add me so we can motivate eachother!
  • Sweetannec
    Sweetannec Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and am looking to get down to 130, but 125 would be awesome too!
  • tayagrp
    tayagrp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anna,
    Awesome job tracking your food for two weeks. They say that it only takes 21 days to create a habit so you are almost there! Keep up the awesome work.
    Renee
  • mmurph102
    mmurph102 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and trying to get to 115. I have about 12 more lbs. to go. Feel free to add me if you have similar goals!
    Short ladies---what is your calories per day set to??
  • recbutterfly
    Options
    I'm 5 "0. Lost 24# last year, and I have set an intermediate goal of another 15#, and then I'll go for that last 10. The cool thing about BMI's for us is that we can see HUGE changes in this with "modest" losses... last year droped from BMI of 33 to 28. Ultimate goal is 25 (125#, total wt loss of 50 #) My taller friends are jelous. I can also find petite close that actually fit again. That has been the biggest boost for me.
  • recbutterfly
    Options
    1300. 1225 was way too hard to maintain with my crazy work schedule. I don't feel hungry.
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    im 5' 3" 1/2 - nice to meet you Jill. i have been here for 10 days :) Good Luck and friend me if you would like