Another Newbie Looking for Friends :)

Options
Hey everyone! I figured I would come on here, introduce myself and hopefully meet some others who have similair goals so that we can encourage each other :)

I am 25, I have two little girls (4 and 2 1/2), and I have been working on this weight loss thing for a looooong time!

Before I got pregnant with my first, I weighed about 130-135, and had JUST hit my goal weight after being around 165 for 4 years. When I found out I was pregnant, I immediately began to eat and got up to 205! After I gave birth, I got down to 180 and then got pregnant again, this time getting up to 260 (which was my weight AFTER giving birth, actually.)

I knew I had to make a change, I was so unhappy and depressed about many areas in my life. I started losing weight on my own, and got down to about 200 before joining a local weight loss program. The program was one of those "powdered supplements" programs, and while I was losing weight on it, I couldnt continue for many reasons. I got down to 175 with their help, though.

After that, I got down to about 160 with regular diet and exercise, but it quickly got out of control and I developed disordered eating, I would go weeks without eating and then binge eat for an entire week, I did lose weight and got down to about 130. When I went back to "normal" eating, I bounced back up to 145, and besides a few ups and downs have pretty much been at that weight for 9 months.

My goal is to get down to 120-125, maybe 115... I want to see how my body looks at these weights, and see where I am happy. My biggest goal is to TONE because having gained so much weight during pregnancies, my belly needs a lot of help! :( I am hoping that I can "fix" my stomach area with diet and exercise, and not the tummy tuck my family keeps saying I need!

Sorry so long, I tend to be long winded :)

Replies

• sweetv1smith
    sweetv1smith Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi erhower,

I have a 4 and 2yr old too. and i also need to wk on my tummy and tone the rest of me up. u really kno how to lose weight so perhaps u can give me some tips and we can lose the tummy together.

v