love veggies, but they dont love me! help!

Options
So due to a health condition alot of foods dont sit well with me ( as in running for the bathroom). I'm talking whole wheat anything, veggies, and some dairy... this is a problem! what the heck am i suppose to eat ! I'm trying to be as healthy as I can to loose weight and feel better with the condition I have however I can not eat ANY whole wheat any, I can only tolerate about 1 cup of veggies at a time ( had raw veggies and a salad for lunch... BIG mistake), and dairy is limited too...does anyone else have this issue or any suggestions?

Replies

• Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Have you seen a registered dietician with your detailed food diary? Have you tried blended or cooked produce, are they as bad as raw?
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Could be that you have IBS? http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Irritable-bowel-syndrome/Pages/Introduction.aspx

It sounds like soemthing worth talking to your doctor about anyway. If so, there are lots of diet plans out there and guides with foods that irritate it, definately look into this.
  • MKV88
    MKV88 Posts: 18
    Options
    I do have IBS as a result of another condition which I'm being treated for already.
  • MKV88
    MKV88 Posts: 18
    Options
    I have seen the doctor, and it doesnt seem to matter if its cooked or not, fruit is fine in blended smoothies and what not, its just veggies.