grocery list help! Looking for a few brand names...

Options
We are Canadian and my dh works in the states. He is going to stop by Meijers for a few things tomorrow and some things I am looking at are lower calorie, lower carb wraps (name brands?), laughing cow cheese (lower fat kind??), greek yogurt (name brand reccomended and is it with other yogurt or in natural section?) and sprouted grain bread like ezekiel (what is the exact name brand, where to find? With bread, speciality items or freezer?)

Thanks!!

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    La Tortilla Factory makes large whole wheat tortillas that are 80 calories and tasty.
    Laughing Cow cheese in Swiss Light is good (I think the flavors are gross)
    Fage, Oikos, Chobani and Dannon all make delicious 0% greek yogurt
    Ezekiel may be harder to find as I usually have to buy this at the health food store, but the name brand is Food for Life and the best tasting one (IMO) is cinnamon raisin - usually find this in the freezer section
  • kfsooner
    kfsooner Posts: 40
    Options
    I can tell you the Ezekiel bread I use is by Food for Life. I find it in the freezer section of Giant and Whole Foods Market. Good luck!!
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    I use Toufayan wraps, 15 carbs, 11 protien, 8 fiber :-) Kinda high in sodium though.
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I appreciate all the information!!!!
  • angel_eyes17
    angel_eyes17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi.

For the wrap, I would say Mission Foods 6" Low Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas 10ct

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size 1 tortilla (28.0 g)

Amount Per Serving
    Calories 80
    Calories from Fat 18
    Total Fat 2.0g 3%
    Sodium 240mg1 0%
    Total Carbohydrates 12.0g4%
    Dietary Fiber 8.0g 32%
    Protein 3.0g
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member