An NSV that's (sort of) all about the SV...

Options
Today my gym posted (for the first time) a list of the top ten biggest losers since the new management started back in August. I was number one! So shocked! There was no contest or anything like that, so it's not like I actually won something, but I've never been number one at anything.

On top of that, they asked me to do a before/after photoshoot for their ad flyers.

So yeah, pretty much glowing with happiness as I suck down my post workout shake.

Replies

• castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    What? It's not like you won something? YES you did! You won pride! How very exciting and I am so happy for you! You must feel magnificent and how often do we ever feel magnificent about ourselves? Give yourself a huge pat on the back. Congrats!
  • 416runner
    416runner Posts: 159
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats! And post the before and afters so we can see! :)
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!! You have won!
  • blg5
    blg5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'd say you totally won something! That's great, congratulations on your success!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Its a win!! Even if there was not tangible prize, the intangible one of your self-esteem going up is a win. Awesome for you. :)
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    What? It's not like you won something? YES you did! You won pride! How very exciting and I am so happy for you! You must feel magnificent and how often do we ever feel magnificent about ourselves? Give yourself a huge pat on the back. Congrats!

Exactly what I was thinking! Congrats, that is so awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!