New and Hopefully soon to be Improved

Options
Hey there! So..as you can guess I am new here. I have joined this site, because I need support, encouragement, ideas and help. I, like many others have a lot of weight to loose...to be honest (and this is so hard for me to admit to) I would like to loose about 80 - 100 lbs...WOW...I can't believe I have said that!

Also, like others, I have great ideas...but, I am very easily led....so when I say I am going to do this "eating healthy" thing...I honestly mean it....but the first time, someone offers me somethig I am not supposed to have....off the wagon I go.

I have lost weight in the past....I have tried the fad diets out there...including some that cost me way to much money....and the weight came off...but shortly thereafter...back it came...with a vengence!!

So..this time, I have joined a gym....right now, I am going 3 - 4 times a week....2 nights doing the treadmill and weight machines and 2 nights doing fitness dance classes...

My issue is that I am a busy person....I am a mother of 5 and have 2 jobs....so although I want to get back in shape, I also need family and Me time....

Does this make sense?

Any suggestions would be so helpful...hopefully I can make some connections here and this time...this will work

Thanks for listening!:happy: