Shakeology

Options
So I have lost about 60lbs so far and want to lose the last 15-20lbs. My sister let me try a sample she had of shakeology and it wasn't half bad! Now, I am a full time student, worker, and mommy so I am always ON THE GO! What do you guys think about this product? Has it worked for you?

General reviews, anything would be appreciated!

Replies

• YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I'd rather put the money spent on Shakeology towards real food
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Its works for me but there are cheaper shakes out there. I personally continue to use shakeology but some people don't like the price when there is cheaper stuff out on the market.
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    You'll get tons of responses, I'm sure, but I'm right (just kidding). Shakes never fill me up, they're expensive, and they're not something I'm going to continue for my entire life. I'd much rather eat what I want and watch my calories, treat myself once in a while, and exercise. I think of it as the difference between a lifestyle change versus a diet to shed pounds.
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy EATING my calories :smile:
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Too Expensive. Try Xyngular Lean shakes. They taste like cake batter
  • likeA_boss
    likeA_boss Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I do spend most of my time on healthy eating or else I would not have been able to come as far as I have, but I wanted something on the go I could eat or drink in my car when I am running around.