New to this site, Need more friends, Please help

Options
2»

Replies

• freshstart14
    freshstart14 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just created a new account and also need some motivating, dedicated friends! Anyone can add me.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    I'm adding you. :)
  • brig_1_g
    brig_1_g Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. We can all use all the friends and support we can get!
  • mmlav1214
    mmlav1214 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am also new, feel free to add me. I am not sure how to navigate the website fully yet. Good luck
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hi sweetie you can add me I am on here every day, and I bring something different to the table:smile:
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    hi there!!! add request sent :)
  • momtamaraz4
    Options
    Hi, My name is JoAnn from New York..51 yeas old and 4 kids I'd like to be friends.. I also just started this today an did pretty good..stuck to all of my foods for the day and now getting ready to exercise for 15 mins. on my ellipitical
  • amyhayden3
    Options
    I need some friends tooo add me if u want
  • RonJr88
    RonJr88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :bigsmile:
  • Melanie2610
    Options
    Hey, I've been on this site before but alas I get slack so I thought that if perhaps I had lots of friends to give me motivation and support I might do a lot better :)
  • HollyB1223
    HollyB1223 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Friend me, friend me!!!! :) I will send you a request.
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. But I have to be honest and tell you that I don't comment on every little thing in my news feeds. So if that's the type of friend that you need then I am not the right friend for you.