Looking for active running friends

Options
2»

Replies

• doober922
    doober922 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I am running my first half in March.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I started running again when i quit smoking for two reasons. Because I COULD run again, and so I didn't choke anyone to death. I run a minimum 10-12 miles a week.

Looking for some good races to sign up for this year.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm definitely NOT a sprinter--I'm a slow, semi-fat runner, but I really like running. Started running in February 2011, was really consistent until September 2012, due to illness and some other issues I kind of blew off the last few months and just getting back into it. Will be starting training for my 4th half marathon in a couple weeks and would love the support of talking to other runners, even if we don't live in the same geographic area.

I love your profile pic: "Keep calm and run on!"
  • fasterandbetter
    fasterandbetter Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am training for a marathon in March 2013, I have recently increased weekly mileage to over 50 miles per week, I am hoping to run the marathon in 3h30min.
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    Would love to have more running friends. Doing 20 miles per week but hope to do a lot more. Please add anyone.
  • RunnerInVT
    RunnerInVT Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Im up to 50 miles a week and have a marathon in May. :)
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Just finished a half last weekend. Begin training for a full in June (race date in Dec). I like to plan ahead. Longer distances are best for me because I am a "steady" runner. Not fast but tenacious! Love to add you as a friend!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    ooooooo bit late to this group but if there's anyone out there, I'm training for a marathon in october and happy to be friends with people doing similar
  • smerkord
    smerkord Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I run on plants. I am very physically active with running as my primary activity. I have recently started a plant based diet and also recently improved my 10k time by 4 minutes. Still not fast by any means; it took me 1:02:23 to finish the 10k but it was still my PR. Any runner, please feel free to add me with a brief message please.