loose skin...

mowens77
mowens77 Posts: 36 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I heard that drinking gelatin helps prevent loose skin when dieting has anyone else heard of this or have any other ideas to prevent this from happening... I know drinking water but anything else?

Replies

• You probably wont experience loose skin with a 58lbs loss unless you lose it in like a month or something...
  • mowens77
    mowens77 Posts: 36 Member
    You probably wont experience loose skin with a 58lbs loss unless you lose it in like a month or something...

wouldn't that be nice :happy:
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    seeing as she's a mom of a new baby she probably will have some loose skin on her stomach actually..

with all the weight ive lost i hardly have any lose skin at all. and by the time im through ill be at a 100 pound loss and right now my only real problem area is my stomach, but its not even that bad. [theres some pictures of my stomach in my pictures]

ive never heard of this gelatin idea though. seems a little far fetched to me. like some kinda scheme haha. but thatd be awesome! im a big sugar free jello fan
  • I don't know about the gelatin...If you find another remedy, let me know. After having 2 children and experiencing my own weight loss success, I have loose skin on my lower abdomen. I hate it... I love the weight loss, but hate the loose skin. I know that no matter how much I loose, I will never look like I did before I had children.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    seeing as she's a mom of a new baby she probably will have some loose skin on her stomach actually..

with all the weight ive lost i hardly have any lose skin at all. and by the time im through ill be at a 100 pound loss and right now my only real problem area is my stomach, but its not even that bad. [theres some pictures of my stomach in my pictures]

ive never heard of this gelatin idea though. seems a little far fetched to me. like some kinda scheme haha. but thatd be awesome! im a big sugar free jello fan

Your tummy looks just like mine.
    There's nothing you can do about the loose skin from having a baby...that weight and stretching happend over a pretty short period of time (9 months, lol)...it's wasn't gradual. The stretch marks and extra skin only go away if you have a tummy tuck (even then the strech marks on the sides won't go anywhere. I'd love to have a tummy tuck...if only I could afford it.
This discussion has been closed.