Options
2»

Replies

• smanson2111
    Options
    Add me too
  • sherrycf
    Options
    I am on board for one week and am excited to keep it up. always helps to have support....the more the better!!!

SCF:smile:
  • martina1972
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today January 10th, I am looking for some support friends as well......... please add me, I need all the support I can get!
  • melbourne_girl_13
    Options
    Me too...i have just started using website once again and would like to have friends.....Please go ahead and add me
  • Charmainedelaney
    Charmainedelaney Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, count me in - together we can make a difference :)
  • GettingHealthy2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • bj450
    bj450 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started four days ago and have a long way to go I would like to be your friend.
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me!
  • dchannell
    Options
    Hi! I am coming up tomorrow on my first week and really loving this program!!! I guess I will know tomorrow after I weigh in if I still love it!!! Haven't had sugar, diet sodas or used any diet sweeteners in six days and still standing. I'm doing the 1200 cal. meal plan for at least the first few weeks. How are you doing it?
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    Feel free add me also :) Goes for anyone. More support and accountability the better! :)
  • freshstart14
    freshstart14 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been keeping track for about as long and just created this account. I could use some friends!