30 day shred-beginning 1/11/13

Options

Replies

• Buhbee
    Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started last week and about to start on level 2, this video literally kicks your butt
  • candy102389
    Options
    I started yesterday so count me in!
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I never finished it from beginning to end, so I'm willing to give it a go......AGAIN! :wink:
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am currently on Day 7 (to be completed after work) of the 30DS and its great!! I can feel myself getting stronger and I am ALREADY getting compliments that I look "tighter" in some areas and skinny (as my roommate said). I would DEF recommend it...its a great addition to my running at the gym and helps with the strength training that I never know how to do on my own.

Add me if you want motivation or a buddy for the challenge! :)
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I am doing this as well!! I started last Saturday and did 3 days in a row, but my kids got realllllly sick so I have not been able to do it the last 3 days.... so ladies I need your opinion.... Do I start level 1 over again, or do I do it today and count it as day 4 of level 1??? Yesterday I did squats, sit ups, and some of the level 1 exercises I could remember for 10 min... not long but I was feeling guilty about missing my workout.... Let me know what you would do in my shoes.
  • SandySassy
    SandySassy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am starting today as well.. I have had it for a few years but never get past a few days in a row... having a group of people will definitely help! Thanks IM ALL IN!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30 Day Shred. It was amazing! I'm definitely stronger now than at the start. Good luck everyone!! and have fun :)

Hey how much did u lose by doing 30 day shred???
  • ksfischer
    ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the DVD from Amazon the other day for like $7 and it will be here today so i am in also!! :) I took all my measurements yesterday so I am excited to see the difference and pray that I can make it through the 30 full days!!
  • ksfischer
    ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started a group so if anyone would like to join feel free!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11127-30-day-shred-january-challengers
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 level 1. this is my second attempt at this DVD. My chest & shoulders are SORE! I will complete the 30 days this time......so I am in!
  • gina2378
    gina2378 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about starting this up. I have the DVD and have not made it through the full 30 days..so I am in :)
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have the DVD, but have yet to start (or even open) it!
  • 7skinny
    Options
    I have done it before the trip I went on, overseas and I haven't touched it since I've been back so YES YES I am in too!!
    Let's go girls....Jillian you are gonna kill me yet!!:smile:
  • CASEYFMC
    CASEYFMC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am so in! I have been looking at that DVD for weeks thinking to myself that it needed to be used...but no motivation until now. :smile:
  • lgoewey36
    Options
    Awesome thanks for the tips about finding the serious on UTube. I would be happy to join you all :).
  • Ryokat
    Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Huh. Kind of wish I would've found this thread before I posted my rambling drivel in the 30DS Before & After thread.

In any event, I'm in! I started yesterday.
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I will join in too! I started this a while back and never finished. I liked what I did see from it so I will do it again! I say we start a group :)

I'm also on skinnyno if anyone else wants to join me on there!

I'm going downstairs to do it right now! after I put my chicken in the oven...

good luck to all and feel free to add me!
  • mrslehan2013
    Options
    I'll do it!! I've had it for over a year and it's still in its wrapping!!!!
  • CatzMe67
    CatzMe67 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD about 6 month ago....haven't even opened it :( Think I'll take it out of the case and start it this weekend. Anything to keep me motivated and loosing :) Thanks for the challenge.