MFP meets The Zombie Apocalypse

Expatgirl
Expatgirl Posts: 33 Member
Zombie Apocalypse
MFP needs to adapt for the lifestyle changes that the Zombie Apocalypse will entail.
As a WALKER/ZOMBIE daily BMR will need to be recalculated to reflect a more sedentary lifestyle. The idea that a body needs 1,200 calories for proper brain/body function goes out the window. Will there be recalculations made as body parts fall off?

As a SURVIVOR new cardio exercise caculations will need to be added to the diary profile such as: head chopping with an 8 pound fire axe, boarding up windows and scavenging for weapons.

Of course the food database will have to incorporate the calories/fat/protein for sustenance such as brains for the zombies and squirrel for the survivors.

So, when the time comes will it be better to be a walker/zombie or continue to try to keep the red off?
In the meantime it is CARDIO, CARDIO, CARDIO.

Any other changes needed?

Replies

• Yes i suggest watching a little less of the walking dead. Oh and by the way would you really be on MFP if you had to fight for survival.
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Yes i suggest watching a little less of the walking dead. Oh and by the way would you really be on MFP if you had to fight for survival.

Fun police!
  • Move it along, nothing to see hear folks!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    RIP thread
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    we're still prepping for the apocalypse?? i thought that would've passed a month ago.