looking for some lifting motivation and support!!

Options
i did strong lifts for several months this spring/ summer. i saw the MOST results i have seen in my past two years of working out. i needed to fix some eating/ dietary issues so, in sept i stopped lifting, and focused on food and just walking. i am still working on the food stuff and walking but recently started lifting again. my issue, is that now i'm not consistent with it, AT ALL!! sporadic would be an understatement, LOL!!!

i would LOVE any words or pictures to use as inspiration, and any suggestions/ ideas that you use to continue to motivate yourself forward. i am doing strong lifts again, and really want to get to lifting 3-4 days per week. currently i walk 3-4 miles 6 days a week. my goal was to make sure i worked out every day but sunday and so far i've done that ( yeah, 10 days i know hahahahaha).

i love pictures!! so, hit me with whatever you've got!
thanks!!!

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Untitled-94.jpg
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    8289646955_829d5ce34d_z.jpg
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    <
    Squat Butt!!!
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    thanks jules!!
    you can even tell you have nice a@@ in this pic!!! you're amazing :-)
    Untitled-94.jpg
  • 4themoney
    Options
    <
    Squat Butt!!!

thank you!! i totally want a squat butt. mine is FLAT. this totally helps!!! yay!!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    If you lift and build muscle you build stronger bones. Which results in you living a longer healthier life.
  • 4themoney
    Options
    If you lift and build muscle you build stronger bones. Which results in you living a longer healthier life.

great point!! thank you :-)