Any people who just started? like as in 2013?

Options

Replies

• mrshova
    Options
    Happy New Year Everyone, I'm having a difficult time I was ordered by the doctor to lose weight and I also want to lose weight. A friend of mine recommended this site and its only been 3 days. I find myself to be hungry and questioning why I only have a target of1200 calories a day. Any advise please share..
  • missymj1978
    Options
    I started just this week too. I haven't lost anything yet, but i know i will. Need to lose 80 lbs, but my first goal is 30lbs by March. I'm eating better since I am tracking my eating habits and i've been doing cardio at the gym. I feel better about myself already just for making myself really do it this time. I will support anyone trying to get more healthy. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Best of luck to you. I know you can do it!
  • dlrosen
    dlrosen Posts: 51
    Options
    I started on Dec.31, I have lost 6 pounds so far. I love MFP, it's very helpful!
  • unifil
    unifil Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started two days ago, AGAIN. I lost 26 pounds on that site before ... so I hope I can do this again, and this time for good ;-)
    I need a little support, so feel free to add me.
  • princesspamelatransformation
    Options
    I just started four days ago (on Monday) also been to the gym daily for hour since Sunday and at first I could tell I have lost inches through my clothes fitting big. My official weigh in is this coming Sunday, but for my birthday today I did a sneak peak weigh in and I have lost pounds....a great birthday gift to myself! Good luck to you, I've very pleased with this site and enjoy reading the inspirational stories. :smile:
  • jcjacks
    Options
    I just seriuosly started this year. I hope I dont get discouraged and stop.
  • xerses25
    Options
    Started on the 7th. I want 50 lbs by May for one particular reason but I'll settle for anything below my actual weight lol.
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I just started last week! Feel free to add me if you'd like :) I'm trying to lose 84 pounds. I don't have a set date though
  • snzimmer
    snzimmer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I used this sight about 6 months ago and did not stick with it. I am determined this time. So far so good. Im in my first week.....I need folks to help me along they way....
  • snzimmer
    snzimmer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I'm 190ish, looking for 140ish in 6 months. Good luck! Feel free to add me!
    Hi there, I am the same as you except I started a week ago. I started at 195 and want to weight 140 to 145 as well. Im 5 foot 4 or 5. I want to be at least down 30lbs by June.....Good Luck to you...Where are you from
  • livelife02
    Options
    I just started about a week ago, and haven't been doing it much only because I wasn't sure if I wanted to and if I would remember to add everything I've eaten. But I think I'm getting the hang of it. I've been wanting to lose weight for a while so hoping this will help some..
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I started middle of October and am down 11 pounds. I also slacked off for majority of December, and some of November. Woops.

I started off at 214, and am now 203. I'm 5'4", and 24 years old.
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just signed up today...have 40 lbs to say good - bye to ... Just learning my way around the site ... Be glad to join u and the other newbies .. Will post a pic as soon as I figure out how 2!
  • 4tammyd
    Options
    Ya! I just started today...just feeling my way around. Good luck. Feel free to add me, the more support the better for both of us.:happy:
  • kathy53b
    kathy53b Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just started 6 days ago.......It has really shown me in black and white were I am going right & wrong.......working this everyday for 30 days to see where I will be. Have told my friends about this site. It really helps when you have good friends involve.
    Good Luck Everyone
    Kathy
  • ShimmyMeli
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have recently gained a lot of weight from baby #2 and holidays, now trying to get back in shape! Feel free to add me, I could use encouragement as well :)
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I started my diet on Nov 1, not sure when I started here. I don't think it was that much later. I have lost 14.4 pounds. I'm on a 1300 calorie diet under the supervision of a dietician in charge of my diabetes
  • elliecatinthenaki
    Options
    Hi i come from new zealand and have just joined in the last three days.
    I weigh 90kg and want to lose 25kg
    Any friends with encouragement would bw appreciated
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I think its fun seeing where everyone is from!!!!-But we all have have the same goals!!!!-We all need to WORK IT!!! lol-good nite to all
  • anglee1
    Options
    Hi, I've had MFP for quite awhile but this year I am actually going to use it properly. I have been inputting my meals, exercises and weight for the last three days. The calories in the food are relatively accurate as I checked on the Internet but I think the exercises calories burnt are not so accurate. They are way lower than what the machines I use at gym are saying that I burn. I hope this tool will help me lose weight and maintain it for the rest of the year.