PF Chang's

Options
Last night I had dinner at PF Chang's, I made good menu choices but the food was too salty, afraid to weigh my self today

Replies

• jawolfe
    jawolfe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing and was up a pound this am! (the wine probably didn't help)
    Don't worry, since you made good choices, it's just fluid retention, it'll be off tomorrow
  • cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I had two dirty martini's Saturday night, talk about sodium? And, of course, the way I like them is extra dirty, extra olives. I gained two lbs in one day. By Tuesday, I had lost 4 lbs. So I lost the two I gained and lost another two in two days. Must have been the sodium! I just drank alot of water to flush out my system and I'm back to cruising along with the weight loss. Can't wait for weigh in on Sunday!
  • JeanneTops
    JeanneTops Posts: 2,620 Member
    Options
    PF Changs has their nutrition chart up on their website. Here it is:

http://www.pfchangs.com/menu/NutritionalInfo.aspx

It's not easy to read but when I did I was shocked! Of course, they play the "per serving" game - which is that the food all comes to you on one plate but their chart shows 3 or 4 servings per plate. That means something that looks like it ought to be good, say, Ginger Chicken with Broccoli, has 273 calories per serving but 3 servings per plate - that's 819 calories per plate without the rice! (And the sodium count is 1,457.)