Feeling down while shopping? Try this. (PICS)

Options

Replies

• NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • bartonbogs
    Options
    great idea! you look fantastic
  • conniewilson
    Options
    That is such a great idea! Love it! I can't wait to be smaller than my current size so I can try this when I need motivation! :wink: :smile: . I just joined this week!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Great idea. Congrats on your progress.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I try to feel down while shopping, but my girlfriends always stop me.
  • IndianaGirlEats
    Options
    Very nice-- I can't wait to try that!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    You, madam, are a genius. I am definitely doing this the next chance I get:)
    Awesome progress, BTW.
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thats an excellent idea!:bigsmile:
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    What a great comparison! Congrats on your success!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Great suggestion! Thanks for the idea...will defintiely help with motivation!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    thats actually a great idea
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    wow you look wonderful! i bet you really didnt look gross in anything you put on at all :):flowerforyou:
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing idea!!!!!!! I have a GOAL to be able to do that. Thanx for the idea.:happy:
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea!! Thank yo ufor sharing and you look great!!! Congrats on your success!!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Great idea!
  • mary8n8
    mary8n8 Posts: 14
    Options
    That is a great idea to make you feel better about yourself. I have a pair of jeans and a couple of shirts that I want to get into for my inspiration. I never thought to do that!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,303 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful..you've done a great job! We all have a bad habit of being hard on ourselves..even when we have no reason to do so. You look really great. Be kind to yourself.
  • tanygale
    Options
    I have to say, that is a great way to boost moral! I have been 30 lbs over weight for so many year, I have not been buying clothes as each year I say, as soon as I shake this weight off, then I'll buy clothes. They are so worn out and dated, now it's crunch time, gotta shake it off so started this program this last week...I can't wait till I can say I have lost 30 lbs and my clothes are hanging on me...you are looking great congrats.
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome idea. Also, you look amazing! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!