Any good ideas on a good Wii Fit Plus workout?

Options
I know that Wii Fit Plus offers a wide range of exercises, but I was wondering if anyone has developed their own hour-long routine that is effective and not too easy (I want to burn those cals after all!) Any exercise routines would be appreciated. I am willing to do anything! :) Thanks!

Hill

Replies

• rhonswan
    rhonswan Posts: 26
    Options
    Don't have any ideas, but love my wii, so would love to hear of some suggestions as well!

Rhonda
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I haven't used it much, but www.wiifitroutine.com - they have some routines listed - try it out!!
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    My advice is to just get on and do any of the cardio ones that hold your interest until you drop. Do each step aerobics about 5 times in a row, the 10-minute boxing, the 10 minute hula hoop. jogging, the obstacle course, you can do the whole hour trying to figure that out and you won't even think you are exercising.
  • BornNRaised
    Options
    I have been working out with Wii for about 9 or 10 days and I have lost 4 lbs this last week. I do everything core - balance. and as many aerobics as I can. My son-in-law went from size 56 suit jacket to size 36 in 9 months just by doing the hula hoop and jogging in place. I also to the boxing, tennis, and bowling every day except Sunday. That's my recovery day. I also watch my carbs - nothing over 200. I try to stay around 120 - 130. I'm diabetic, but have to have to loose weight. I also watch my calories. Too many and you gain and too few - you stop loosing and either at a stand still or you gain. (shut down metabolism) I had 2 days in a row that I was doing good to hit 1200 calories. No weight lost. I get closer to my calorie goal and I loose weight. It's a balancing act.
  • ljm0104
    ljm0104 Posts: 42
    Options
    Just play around with it and see which ones you like to do and burns the amount of calories you want to. I prefer ten minute boxing and free run on my cardio days. Good Luck!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Rhythm Boxing on Expert, 3 times in a row, followed by free run 20 mins
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    when i'm going for a full workout on wii fit plus, i do:
    10 minutes free step,
    6 minutes rhythm boxing,
    2 random yoga pose,
    4 minutes hula,
    2 plank (strength pose),
    6 minutes rhythm kung fu,
    2 sets of the leg extension, leg lifts and torso twists,
    2 minutes chicken flap game,
    a 20 minutes run,
    3 random yoga poses,
    10 minutes bike ride,
    90 seconds of lotus (sitting)

it takes a little bit more than an hour, but it's fun and it works up a sweat. :)
    dawn