On last leg to first MAJOR milestone (with pic)

midnite81
midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm on the last leg of my journey to my first MAJOR milestone. OK, so my first MAJOR milestone was to reach 18 stone (252lbs, 114.3kg). My starting weight was 25 stone 7 lbs (357lbs, 161.9kg). I've just come into the 18 stone range (now 18st 13lbs (265lbs, 120.2kg)). When I get to my first MAJOR milestone I'll have lost 7 and a half stone (105lbs, 47.62kg). I never thought I could ever lose this much weight and whilst there is still some way to go, I have to acknowledge what an achievement it is to lose that much weight.

8368613435_6a90b45e17.jpg
Nearing 7 stone down! by MidniteSonnet, on Flickr

Oh! And my new year's resolution?! I quit the gym! I'm running outside in the fresh air regularly using the Couch to 5K program and loving it and it's FREE! Saving myself £40 a month and working out much more often and it doesn't feel like working out because I love it :)

Replies

• becky210
    becky210 Posts: 16 Member
    GREAT JOB! You looks great and congratulations on all of your hard work!
  • DoctorKhaleesi
    DoctorKhaleesi Posts: 62 Member
    Congratulations thus far ! You look amazing! You will be to your dream goal in no time at all! Best of luck!
  • sisa1965
    sisa1965 Posts: 52 Member
    FANTASTIC!! congratulations on your success
  • Damn amazing job... Well done...
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Oh my!! You look GREAT!!

Even though it looks like you don't want to smile, your "before" pic has the corner of your mouth turned down, and the "milestone" pic has the corners of your mouth turned up. So you can tell you are much happier with yourself.

Congrats on what you have accomplished so far.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Wow!!! Congrats! You look great!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Very well done, you're doing great!
  • NickyDiam
    NickyDiam Posts: 72 Member
    Oh wow!
  • jhavila
    jhavila Posts: 55
    Great progress man. Once you get rolling you will not want to stop and the self motivation really kicks in. Way to go.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Congratulations!
  • Darcyclementine
    Darcyclementine Posts: 46 Member
    Fabulous! And running outside is so much better than inside! :smile:
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Thanks guys :) and yes I am happier :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!