Trying to not be the Average Mom!

Options
Howdy!

I'm Ashley from Las Vegas. My friend told me about fit pal, and I can't believe I didn't join this years ago. ;/ I'm 26 with two kids (1 & 2) . Having children so close to my age killed my body. I developed terrible eating habits during my pregnancy and let them continue after. My goal is to lose 30 pounds in the next six months. Why? I have low self confidence. Every time I see a woman that is fit and healthy, I immediately start to find her flaws.

My goal is to compete in a bikini fitness competition by the end of the year. I had that goal last year, but due to my laziness, didn't make it.

I am super excited to get started and see what amazing things my future has in store.

Replies

• Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I also had kids close together...4 in five years(1 was a miscarriage at five months) but holy cow did the weight keep adding...this site is amazing and positive!!! Good luck and add me if you like...
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: 6 day newbie here-But I am a WW life-timer too-that has fallen off the wagon, so now I am secretly addicted to this site-you can add me
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Takes guts to admit about finding others` flaws. Can totally relate though, feel free to add me on here!