Fluidity

Options
I was wondering if anyone is familiar with an exercise bar/system called FLUIDITY?
Would love to hear some input on it.
THanks!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone is familiar with an exercise bar/system called FLUIDITY?
    Would love to hear some input on it.
    THanks!
    When a person who instructs says a pullup targets your triceps and chest, you need to re evaluate their knowledge on kinesiology. Also you can't build "long lean muscle". The insertions of muscles are set at birth and no exercise lengthens them. Great advertising though.
    I do believe that ballet training is good for body strength and core and balance. However it's nutrition that's gonna make the difference if someone wants to be leaner.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ecka723
    ecka723 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I googled reviews a long time ago, and all I remember was not very good reviews. That's all I've heard, but I'm curious, too!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    When a person who instructs says a pullup targets your triceps and chest, you need to re evaluate their knowledge on kinesiology.

LOL'd.

ETA- OP, sorry, I've never heard of fluidity before. But I tend to agree with the above.
  • kidzerrn
    kidzerrn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    THanks all!
  • rachelleigh27
    rachelleigh27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    First, the fluidity pull up is not a traditional "pull up". She should call it something else because this leads to a lot of bad feedback about the system.

Second, I have been doing fluidity for 2 weeks and am seeing really great results. I got mine of craigslist a couple years ago and just pulled it back out. New I think it is almost $500!!!

I have had a very hard time losing weight since my daughter was born. She is 2 years old now and she still nurses. I blame a lot of it on hormones and the fact that extended breastfeeding can make you hold on to fat (storage just in case), especially if you are not eating enough.

I have done many many different workouts and nothing has given me quick results like this, for real. I did P90X (all 90 days) and only lost 2" TOTAL. Since I started fluidity, 2 weeks ago, I have lost 4.5" total.. crazy! I have also been eating paleo/primal for a couple years. Also, I have been tracking my food and actually trying to eat more calories to get my body out of that survival fat storing mode.

It's a great, gentle workout, as I think any of the bar workouts are. I have heard great things about the lotte berk method as well, I don't think you need a bar for that one.