Just joined MFP <3 it!

Would love to add some new friends to my profile! I have a very long road ahead, and sure could use the encouragement. This is THE YEAR I"M GOING TO SUCCEED! :)

Replies

• AceOfSpada
    AceOfSpada Posts: 47 Member
    Hi! Im Natalie. Welcome. I have a long road ahead of me as well. We can do it girl! Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other!
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Welcome Natalie! You made the first step....Yeah! You can add me if you would like! :)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    :flowerforyou: You can add me-I'm on day 6 here-I am a WW life-timer too-I KNOW WHAT TO DO-i Just need to get back on the wagon & ride!!!-LOL-I am secretly addicted to this site
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    :glasses: PS we are both from So-Cal-& around the same age-
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    I just joined about an hour ago! Please add me in! Chose to try this instead of WW AGAIN! Only 1 meeting in my area so choosing to try a different route this time around, rather spend the time on this site than an 45 min driving to meeting! Know what I need to do but could use some support as well!
  • Awesome! I did the WW thing also and had some success, but it wasn't the answer for me. I really like this program and I think this is going to work! I am very excited about it. I love the support, I need it I have a long way to go.
  • Hi, I just joined tonight. Im so excited. This sounds like a great group. I will be starting tomorrow. Please add me cause I can really use the support.
  • amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Always love new friends, feel free to add me as well!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Welcome to MFP. Happy to hear you are determined to reach your goals in 2013! This is a great community focused on making health part of a permanent lifestyle. Set realistic expectations, work hard and you will succeed!
  • I just joined a week ago, so I'd be happy to have you on my friend list. I, too, have a long way ahead of me, but I try to make it a bit shorter with my short-term goals. We can do this! :)
  • HI, been on here a few time, but never stayed consist. I'm looking for motivated ppl that are in the 25%plus body fat to team up with. i just need a partner to keep me motivated and accountable. my goal is to lose appox 30lbs give or take. I have to test semi annually in fitness and i just wanna lose this "baby fat" and get sexy for the beach. add me
  • Amy967
    Amy967 Posts: 20
    good for you! I'm adding you to my friends :)