Hydroxicut?

KChristie976
KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I know the key to loosing weight and getting healthy is healthy eating and exercise but I bought hydroxicut max yesterday and started taking it.. Has anyone else trying this product and had success with it? I plan on taking it and eating better and exercising! Just wondering if it helped anyone out?

Replies

• red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    I did that a few years ago. It's a scam and a waste of money, and even if it did work, it made me shake so badly I had to stop taking it.
  • RedMcCord
    RedMcCord Posts: 11
    I have had better results with Zantrex 3, Hydroxycut didnt' make me break out like Zantrex does tho. It has a shorter shelf life so if you buy some and it gets "lost" somewhere check the exp date before you take any. I just tossed out a almost full bottle I forgot i had because it was a couple of months past the exp date and I haven't had it that long. :(
  • KChristie976
    Thanks ladies... yeah Im not too sure its gonna work either but my fiance was the one that wanted to get it for the both of us. SO I guess I will try it for 2 months and see how it goes. This is only day 2. Although I can say taking that pill has motivated me to keep thinking about what I am going to eat and also how Im going to get a workout into my day :)
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Any of these kind of pills can mess up your metabolism and can cause heart problems. In addition, one of my very good friends had severe mood swings when she was taking hydroxycut - so please be very aware of what you're feeling while you're taking them.
  • KChristie976
    Thank you I will defiantly keep that in mind and look out for warning signs.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Interesting review -
    There's alot of tea in it, some caffiene and a few other ingredients.

http://www.sybervision.com/reviews/Review-Hydroxycut-Max.php
  • Capucine7
    Capucine7 Posts: 40
    It's off the market in Canada. It seems to be dangerous for your health and probably not worth taking. :o(
  • KChristie976
    Oh really wow....
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Before I started eating healthfully and exercising, I'd tried almost every diet pill in existence- hoping they'd help curb my appetite and improve my motivation.

NONE of them work... including Hydroxycut. They all tell you they work along with a good diet and exercise (duh) Reason being is because it's the healthy diet and exercise that are really causing you to lose weight :laugh:

I don't particularly remember Hydroxycut (other than the name, and that I took it) - but a lot of those diet pills are loaded with forms of caffeine and other things that can cause bad side effects, be careful!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    It's off the market in Canada. It seems to be dangerous for your health and probably not worth taking. :o(
    From Health Canada.
    OTTAWA - Health Canada is updating Canadians about Hydroxycut products. On May 1, 2009, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a public warning regarding certain Hydroxycut products. The FDA is advising U.S. consumers to stop using Hydroxycut products as there have been reports of liver injuries potentially associated with this product in the United States
    http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_2009/2009_66-eng.php
  • RedMcCord
    RedMcCord Posts: 11
    So I started back on the Zantrex 3 for a few days (have a photoshoot that I wanted to shed a few extra pounds for in a couple of days) and big mistake! My skin is freaking out! I never have bad breakout and it's like I'm a teen all over again. Ugh! Forget a quick helper, I'll never take another Zantrex 3.

I have found though that green tea is a good natural weight loss helper!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member

I have found though that green tea is a good natural weight loss helper!

I take a supplement with Acai berry and green tea in it, and every time I do I seem to have more control over what I eat and less appetite- even though it's not a "diet pill"
This discussion has been closed.