Options

Replies

• lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! 25, 5'5.5" here
    SW:210
    CW:155
    GW:140---->very toned and looking sexy in a swimsuit by summer hopefully! :bigsmile:

*doing 30DS right now. Day 1 level 2
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and 5'5 - and love having friends with similar stats!!
  • nelsonhrae
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 24, 5'5 and I go back and forth between 136 and 133. I started at about 155 a few years ago and I my UGW is about 125. I would love to get to know everyone on here.
  • abaret19
    abaret19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 24. I've been loosing weight for year. My heaviest was 154. Currently I'm 141. My absolute perfect weight would be 125 but I can't imagine ever being able to keep that weight. Slow and steady is my goal. I never want to gain it back.
  • kdomanti
    kdomanti Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Age 24, 5'4.5", SW 182.8lb, CW 179.6lb. First goal weight is to be less than 149lb so I'm considered to be in a normal BMI range for the first time in my life :) Just started doing running 3x/wk with goal of completing a half-marathon, and I am also doing 30DS, just finished Day 3. Always looking for more MFP friends as I could use (and give) all the support I can get! Feel free to add me
  • goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I agree whole heartedly that there is a too thin level. But if your BMI is within healthy for your body size, how is it bad for you? Though I wouldnt want to be at the end of my range by any means. Are you suffering from a lot of health problems for maintaining your body shape through the years?

No, but anyone who has to "work hard" to maintain a certain weight, be it 110, 120, or any weight should rethink their diet. At 140 lbs. I felt better, looked better and had alot more complements on my figure. I also didn't have to work as hard to keep that weight.
    I did cardio a few times a week with weights a couple times a week.
    We shouldn't have to obsess over our weight or let it go up and down alot. That is not healthy and could lead to problems, like anorexia or bulemia.
    My only wish,here, was to give my story so that others would make sure they didn't lose to much weight and have problems later.
    It's so easy for us to look in the mirror and think we are fatter then we really are.
  • AMIG2008
    AMIG2008 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and 5' 4".

Current weight: 146
    Goal weight: 135 (Or whenever I look like a Victoria Secret model ;) )
  • jinkies_
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 22, 5'5 currently 123 pounds but hoping to get down to 115!

I'm trying to gain some muscle as well but if I gain some weight doing that i won't be too fussed.
    Feel free to add me, always looking for friends :)
  • spiritedsaviour
    spiritedsaviour Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'4 and 215lbs, want to get down to 125lbs. could do with some help!!!
  • 789L
    789L Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 23 and 5'5.75 (so I guess closer to 5'6). I do not currently have a scale but in the past year I've been around 98-103. Not trying to lose weight but also not trying to gain. Hoping to stay healthy. Add me if you have similar goals!
  • MiSZ_fR3Sh
    Options
    Hello Ladies !! I just turned 25 recently, married mother of 3 lil girls .. Ive been using MFP for a little while now but never added any friends which was a bad idea cuz i gained back 10 lbs . I am 5'4 - starting weight was 220 - Current weight is 185 - Goal weight is anywhere between 150-160 for now .. Feel free to send me a request! =) I need motivation cuz my husband eating bacon in my face is not helping !! Lol

Lets get these bodies ready for summer !!! (Or at least try to =P. )
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am 5, 4 and 22. I have about 60 more pounds to loose. Feel free to add me!
  • dawholeenchilada
    Options
    I'm 21 and 5'4. Feel free to add me anyone. I am always looking for new friends. :)
  • dreamer2452
    dreamer2452 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 5'4 and 192 my goal weight is 130 which I want to hit by my 25th bday in August
  • CocoEliot
    CocoEliot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'5, 25, at 135lbs, getting down to 110lbs.

will friend anyone who wants a buddy! xxx
  • MaureenCreates
    MaureenCreates Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    24, 5'4", was at 142lbs, down to 138lbs. Looking to get to 120lbs.
    Wouldn't mind some new friends!
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 20 and I'm 5'4 :)
    SW: 89.2 kg
    CW: 84 kg
    GW: 60-65 kg :)
    xx
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    5'5" about 135 pounds, and happy with that weight. Always happy to have more friends!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

No I am not in my 20's . But, I am 5' 4.5 and I USE to be 115 to 120lbs in my 20's until my early 40's. I can tell you that I was always working hard to stay at that weight and when I look back at my old pictures, I looked toooooo thin! I didn't think that way at the time. Wish someone would of told me I looked anorexic. Please be careful, girls. Just saying.

Everybody's body is different, and it is all about body composition. I looked nowhere near anorexic at 128 pounds and could have very easily lost another 10 pounds. Because of life stresses, I bounced back to 138 (CW) but I am looking to drop back down to the mid 120's again by my birthday in May. I'm 5'5".
  • emilyrose6
    emilyrose6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 5'4 and currently 146 on a pretty small frame.

About two years ago, I weighed 120-ish, then dropped down to 105 -- mostly unintentionally. I got typhoid while living overseas, got mostly better, then relapsed. Then I trained for and climbed a 15,000ft mountain, ran a 10k, moved halfway across the world, and got a stomach bug that I couldn't shake for almost two weeks because I was also seriously depressed.

After all of that, I was far too skinny, tired all the time, couldn't find clothes that fit ... So I set out to gain some weight. I didn't do it very healthfully. The delights of American food after two years away -- Taco Bell! All-you-can-eat sushi restaurants! MILKSHAKES! -- were so delicious!

These bad habits stuck, though, and between that and moving in with my fiancee (ever heard of happy weight?) I gained back way more than I meant to. So here I am, trying to get back down to around 120 before the wedding.