Hey Handsome / Beautiful! What makes you melt?

Options
Caged_Heat
Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
We all have them. The pet names and descriptions that make our knees weak and our hearts melt.

For me, it's "Hey handsome!" A women calls me handsome and I'm putty in her hands.

So what name does it for you?

Replies

• westerly34
    Options
    sry dude doesnt happen to me
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    sry dude doesnt happen to me

Then you should probably stick with Profile Creeping... Pick One Pic...

Cuz that's really deep...

Dude.

15800624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    We all have them. The pet names and descriptions that make our knees weak and our hearts melt.

For me, it's "Hey handsome!" A women calls me handsome and I'm putty in her hands.

So what name does it for you?

hey handsome.
  • westerly34
    Options
    lol sense a bit sarcasm
    wasnt offending you...im still young maybe it'll happen to me later down the road.
  • Motivated_Mom_4
    Options
    For me, when my husband tells me "Woman, get your cute little butt in the kitchen and get me something to eat" followed by a smack on the butt. Oh yeah...his food will be served in bed. But I like the Alpha-Male personality....
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    lol sense a bit sarcasm
    wasnt offending you...im still young maybe it'll happen to me later down the road.

No worries. Just trying to start a different thread than the same old <fill-in-the-blank> part 23...
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    A cheeky sense of humour and amazing body too !
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Don't have a name, just an action...

When a guy opens the door for me and lets me go first =) I blush 100% of the time.
  • MrTwilightZone
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Rod Serling,There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition.
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Rod Serling,There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition.

Thanks for playing Rod. I took one of your classes in college. Maybe you remember me? That was the year we had to drag you out of the women's dorm in the middle of the night. Dorm 10 I think it was...
  • MrTwilightZone
    Options
    Hahahahaha Gooood times
  • mikoodles
    mikoodles Posts: 139
    Options
    Calls me babe... pretty simple haha
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Don't have a name, just an action...

When a guy opens the door for me and lets me go first =) I blush 100% of the time.

Surely that's what a guy should do every time, thats just manners right?

Used to have one but when you hear/see the same word being used for someone new by someone you still care about then loses its magic.
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    When my guys dips me back while kissing..hehe makes me smile just thinking about it..sort of that romatic movie thing i suppose
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Actions speak louder than words to me..... :P. kissing my neck lol
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    My other half occasionally calls me 'bubble', which makes me feel all warm inside.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    My wife signs off her emails or texts to me with the initial of her first name and one x. Not ten milion xxxxxxxs or xoxoxoxox, just one little x.

Don't know why but it makes me feel very special.
  • maya88j
    maya88j Posts: 29
    Options
    Wen he says myprincess or sings to me my heart just melts but of course you have to know how to sing and When he takes charge in planning events love a man who just does things without being told
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Getting kissed on the forehead and called beautiful
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My husbands smirk and when he calls me bug.