Online food quiz: what's your score?

Options
mfp_1
mfp_1 Posts: 516 Member
The UK Department of Health has a website called Change4Life. It has lots of interesting things but the quiz caught my eye. See the quiz at:
http://www.foodiqchange4life.co.uk/

Replies

• coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm good on fats and sugar, but need to brush up on salt. Whoops! Picked the 15g in the soup.

I wasn't sure what a couple of the food items were either since I'm not in the UK.
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I got 42%. LOL But then being American I didn't know what everything was. :) Neat tho. Thanks
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link.

I got 67% great on sat fats, good on sugar and salt and could imprpove on calories.
  • Mathguy1
    Mathguy1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I got 67%. The reason I missed 4 is that I wasn't familiar with UK portion sizes. How large is a "regular" burger? 1/4 lb? 1/2 lb? Is it smaller than 1/4 lb? Also, I wasn't familiar with some of the food choices.

Good quiz though.
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    58%
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I got 42%. LOL But then being American I didn't know what everything was. :) Neat tho. Thanks

I got 42% also - I'm Canadian. What the heck is Squash Juice, ewww!!

Thanks for sharing the quiz, neat!
  • janemem
    janemem Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    67% too. Great on Sat Fats & calories, good on sugars and could do better at salt.

Thanks for posting, that was a bit of fun for a few minutes on a dull Friday afternoon :happy:
  • Weezoh
    Weezoh Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Woof, I thought I'd do better before I saw the questions. Whole lot of - What's that? and What's that supposed to mean? going on. I'm sure it's a culture bias thing. I'm lucky I know what a scotch egg is.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options

Me too! Exactly the same score and confused. What is "malt loaf"?
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options

I got 42% also - I'm Canadian. What the heck is Squash Juice, ewww!!

Thanks for sharing the quiz, neat!

Squash is concentrated fruit drink which water is added to. We don't have powdered drinks over here.

I got 67%, 'good' in all departments.