looking for heavy lifting progress pics!

Options
4themoney
4themoney Posts: 797 Member
i posted in motivation and support too, i know that more people post pics in success stories though ;-)

i am looking for women who have been lifting heavy and seen visible changes in their bodies. i am struggling with being consistent with my lifting schedule right now and need some visual motivation!!!

i don't care where in the process you are, if you have made changes, at all, i'd love to see them! i started a thread instead of searching through all the threads, so that i can refer to ONE spot when i start to get lazy in my schedule.

thank you!!!!!!

Replies

• newlife3182
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I am looking for the same. I bought TNROL4W and reading it, plus got a personal trainer to start me out. I am 180 and 5'2 and love to see the results to keep me going. How long before you saw and felt a difference?
  • 4themoney
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I am looking for the same. I bought TNROL4W and reading it, plus got a personal trainer to start me out. I am 180 and 5'2 and love to see the results to keep me going. How long before you saw and felt a difference?

it didn't take long, honestly. if you can see my pics in my profile you can see my arm and my calf and that was in like 2 months. no cardio.
  • 4themoney
    Options
    no one wants to show off their results???

does anyone remember the super long threads about women who heavy lift?? it was like 6 mo ago... i'll just do a search if can recall where it was posted and what the title was.

thanks!
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
  • 4themoney
    Options
    i think i just found that one. eh, i found something from dec. maybe the one you just linked me to ;-)

i really do want the thread that started over the summer it was AMAZING!

thank you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!