What are your plans

Options

Replies

• kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Well since I have today off (and nothing is different) I'm going to include it. Friday & Saturday: Wake up at 7. Gym til 830ish. Homework until I fall asleep. Sunday: Sleep in (rest day!). Homework til 4. Clicker training class with my dog. Homework til I fall asleep. Ah, life of a grad student
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've got aerobics at 9:30 tomorrow morning. Every Friday evening I think 'why on earth did I book that?' but I know my kids will be up early anyway!

After that we'll probably take the kids out somewhere. We might buy a scooter for our daughter (she's 19 months) as she likes her big brother's (he's 3.5) and can use it. We live by the sea so we can go for a long walk on the seafront.

It's supposed to snow here on Sunday (south east England) so I'm hoping it will do and we can take the kids out on the sledge.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Girls night tonight. This weekend we're finishing rebuilding the fireplace we tore out. Oh, and it's supposed to be in the 70's, so I hope to get outside and enjoy it! Happy weekend!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    To the Boat Show in Chicago on Saturday, beer & football saturday night; my sons swimming lesson sunday morning, then more beer and football.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

You're my boy, blue!
  • Renegade408
    Options
    Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Nice tracker... GO HAWKS!!
  • Renegade408
    Options
    Sam's Club... :sad: Then I think it is going to be a LMN weekend!!!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I feel like Frank the Tank from Old School... We're going to have an exciting weekend, doing laundry and matching socks. And if we have time we might even go to the grocery store. LOL But seriously, it's the first 'free' weekend we've had in a while when we aren't traveling to visit family, going to birthday parties or hosting parties so we're going to get caught up on housework.
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Chilling at home tonight in front of the fire and watching a movie. Saturday moving. Sunday Gym, Laundry and getting my meals and workout plan fixed for the week.
  • czardastx
    czardastx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Biking, running, maybe some core work. But that's only about a total of 3 to 4 hours of my weekend. The rest of the time? As little as possible. Perhaps clean my camper and get it sparkling again. Same thing with my truck.
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Once it hits your lips
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Watching the Ravens tomorrow at a friends place and maybe a movie on Sunday!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    tonight we have meeting with chiropractor regarding plan of action

other than that a lot of relaxing maybe some cocktails

oh and I'm making chicken nudie soop from scratch.
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Tearing down an old fence to get ready to put up a new one for our future goats!!!!
  • amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Taking my dog to the vets tomorrow morning ( nothing serious ) and then going into town to collect our wedding rings, getting married in 10 weeks.:love::heart:
    Out for dinner tomorrow evening with family and then Sunday, housework.
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    If you saw the forecast here, you'd know what I plan on doing... nothing outside. High -16C with a windchill of -30C. Fire up the DVD player... and the fireplace!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Aside from running I am meeting a friend for coffee, grocery shopping and most likely going to watch NHL training camp! WOOHOO
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Walk the dog 2.5 miles twice each day and cut some wood for free heat =)
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm going to celebrate by getting an MRI of my brain (for real).
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Searching the web for a job, my usual weekend. I get discouraged and generally don't do much other than that.