New meds life goes on...

Options
DuckDuckDuck
DuckDuckDuck Posts: 49 Member
I'm still fat as ever just encase anyone was wondering. I am on some medicine that has finely gotten my migraines under control. YEAH!!!! I was having 4 or 5 a week. It was not fun at all. The bad part about the medicine is it is causing airheadedness [like I need more of that], angzieity and depression. Ive never been one to be ancshous or depressed so this is new. But I would rather cry for no reason than have a migraine so I am learning to adjust tell the Dr. can finger this out. Harold wants me to go back to counting calories. That sounds so overwhelming right now. Pray for peace and wisdom. He loves me and wants to be healthy with me. He has been a great example this year. [He has lost 40 Ive gained back the 40 I lost]. Oh well that is snuff blabbing for now.

Replies

• _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Did you mean to put this here?..
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    goose
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    The spelling! Good Lord the spelling!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Are you on Amitryptiline? I was prescribed that for psychiatric reasons but it is most often used as a migraine-treatment. Due to it's double usagege abilities, even if you're on it for the physical reasons, you can still experience the emotional side-effects from the psychological side of the drug. (Increased depression and agitation is one of the possible effects.)

If that is what is happening, adjusting the dose may do wonders. (And don't worry about being terribly coherent - I call it being "med-tarded", and it happens to me a lot.)