Eating NO Chemicals in 2013: A resolution.

Options

Replies

• IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    oh hah hah all you people think your so funny but other people get it. I'm not saying no food just no chemicals.

Nothing chemical in my food (or drinking ms funny pants from the first page) or no food made out of chemicals (especially that dihydrous monoxide stuff, that sounds awful!)

If you ask me, the periodic chart is just a food pyramid for suicidals.

I think you may need to seek professional help. I don't see this ending well.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    oh hah hah all you people think your so funny but other people get it. I'm not saying no food just no chemicals.

Nothing chemical in my food (or drinking ms funny pants from the first page) or no food made out of chemicals (especially that dihydrous monoxide stuff, that sounds awful!)

If you ask me, the periodic chart is just a food pyramid for suicidals.
    Aw, you think I'm funny.
  • 2rnip
    2rnip Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid you will be eating nothing then.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Aw, you think I'm funny.

No I think your PANTS are funny, MC-Hammer-capris.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I'm in! You should start a group!

Here's a list of foods we're allowed to eat:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Aw, you think I'm funny.

No I think your PANTS are funny, MC-Hammer-capris.

You are clearly describing your own pants, Aladdin.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I'm in! You should start a group!

Here's a list of foods we're allowed to eat:
    Too long, can we shorten this list a bit?
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Shhh, my sweet . . . step on this, and listen!

♪ ♫ ♪ I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD
    SOARING SOMETHING-DEE SPLENDOR!
    JUMP IN, STUCK IN A BLENDER
    IT'S A MAGIC CRAPET RIDE! ♫ ♪ ♫
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I thought crackers were inert?

Every time I hear the word inert, I think of this sketch from SNL when it was funny. http://www.kylemaclachlan.com/viewer.php?id=3
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

Shhh, my sweet . . . step on this, and listen!

♪ ♫ ♪ I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD
    SOARING SOMETHING-DEE SPLENDOR!
    JUMP IN, STUCK IN A BLENDER
    IT'S A MAGIC CRAPET RIDE! ♫ ♪ ♫

Well.

At least it rhymes.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I would argue that even air has chemicals in it in this day and age. ;)

Air *has* chemicals? I thought air *was* chemicals.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options

No air is natural
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    NO chemicals...Sorry bruh, but salt has a way of sneaking into your mouth whether you want it to or not. Especially for us Floridians who are surrounded by the ocean.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'm there! Whole foods, nothing processed. It isn't always easy but it's totally worth it!

Fun fact: A chicken that has been killed, plucked, and cut up has been processed. Hamburger is processed from beef by grinding it.

People use the word "processed" like a dirty word.

Swallowing a whole live chicken isn't easy, but you may find it worth it! :wink:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

No air is natural

No man, it is more complicated than that! Air was brought here by aliens!
  • 50sBeachWalking
    50sBeachWalking Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm suprised no one has brought up Genetically Modified foods known as GMOs. The wheat that makes up the crackers are not even close to the wheat of our ancestors organic grown or not. Europe has recognized that concern and ingrediants have to indicate GMO if used. What are all the genetically altered foods doing to us? Do a search on line and start to read. Future generations may look back at us in this era of better life through chemistry and genentic altering foods as being misguided. Something is causing the huge increase in cancers in the world. Sorry to be a downer, I'm actually a positive person....lol
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Water has chemicals in it :smokin:
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lj09jxvBTG1qb17kao1_400.gif
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I'm suprised no one has brought up Genetically Modified foods known as GMOs. The wheat that makes up the crackers are not even close to the wheat of our ancestors organic grown or not. Europe has recognized that concern and ingrediants have to indicate GMO if used. What are all the genetically altered foods doing to us? Do a search on line and start to read. Future generations may look back at us in this era of better life through chemistry and genentic altering foods as being misguided. Something is causing the huge increase in cancers in the world. Sorry to be a downer, I'm actually a positive person....lol

This would be a valid argument except for the fact that there is no genetically modified wheat in the market place. They've only just finished mapping the wheat genome, it will be years, if not decades, before any actual genetically modified wheat makes it into production.

Nope, all the wheat currently growing and being harvested and consumed all around the world is only "genetically modified" in the same way that ALL FOODS, EVER have been "genetically modified." Cross breeding. Also, for the record, pigs, cows, chickens, nuts, rice, corn, wheat, apples, lettuce, cucumbers, and just about every other food we eat are not even close to the same foods our ancestors ate. People from 100 years ago would not even recognize today's pigs as pigs. Nothing to do with genetic modification, it's all cross breeding, same as it's been for thousands of years, since the dawn of agriculture.
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'm there! Whole foods, nothing processed. It isn't always easy but it's totally worth it!

Fun fact: A chicken that has been killed, plucked, and cut up has been processed. Hamburger is processed from beef by grinding it.

People use the word "processed" like a dirty word.

Swallowing a whole live chicken isn't easy, but you may find it worth it! :wink:

Very true. That's why a plant based diet is cleaner.